Friday, April 1, 2011

Day vs. Night

I've come across quite a bit of new music recently and thought it be a good idea to start sifting through them for all the goodies.The list of songs below are some of these songs that stuck with me. I have divided the list into day and night, day being more chilled dance whilst the night songs are the 4am songs that ends your night.

Robortom - Paganini Rocks Ft. Au Revoir Simone
Marina And The Diamonds - I Am Not A Robot (Clock Opera Remix)

As you might have noticed, I've discovered Au Revoir Simone and Clock Opera. Brilliant!! I dunno if the next song should be at  then end of the "day" list or the start of the "night" list or if it even belongs in this post but I enjoy it and it's not often The Bee Gees will make it into a post so I had to take the opportunity.

Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive (Teddybears Remix)

NIGHT

Chromeo - Tenderoni (MSTRKRFT Remix)
Don Diablo - Animale Ft. Dragonette (Datsik Dubstep Remix)
Rusko - Everyday (Netsky Remix)

My next post will be on Childish Gambino and Hoodie Allen!

No comments:

Post a Comment