Friday, March 4, 2011

Ellie Goulding vs. The World

I've already raved about Ellie Goulding in a previous post but what can I say, she's good. I thought it would be a good idea to list some of her songs that have been remixed. There are numerous remixes of Ellie Goulding floating around on the web but these are my current favorites.

Ellie Goulding - Lights (Bassnectar Remix)

Amazing! This song is my favorite remix of an Ellie Goulding song. No doubt. Bassnectar has remixed Nelly Furtado, The Pixies and now Ellie Goulding and all of them bangers.

Ellie Goulding - Your Song (Blackmill Dubstep Remix)
Ellie Goulding - Black & Gold (Slick Werk Dubstep Remix)

Her covers of Elton John's Your Song and Sam Sparro's Black & Gold have been remixed and both are brilliant. Also listen to the originals from her. They're just as good.

Ellie Goulding - Starry Eyed (Penguin Prison Remix Ft. Theophilus London)
Ellie Goulding - Under The Sheets (Bright Light Bright Light Boys Remix)

Stepping away from dubstep remixes we find two great house remixes. Theophilus London makes another appearance in one of my posts. Seems he's one to look out for.

No comments:

Post a Comment